Monday, September 14, 2009

Erotic Body Worship Phone Sex with Raina.

I am a sweet baby tease that enjoys Erotic body worship. I like when you take your time and enjoy every inch of my silky smooth skin and gently touch me all over and breath in that intoxicating scent that emanates from me. All of our senses are on high alert. I enjoy tempting you, teasing you, making you want more till you can't help yourself...
You lose control. I lose control. There are no regrets, I am here to enjoy every second of it! We both do.



I have long legs, full pouty lips, sexy thighs, ripe, perky tits; every part of me is sexy from head to toe. On what part of my body, would you like to start our Erotic body worship phone sex call? Hips, Lips or Fingertips~ I am here for your pleasure!




Bad Girl Raina.




I am full of surprises and you will love every minute with me. Mention you saw my blog entry and I will give you *5 free minutes* on your paid call.

Please don't be shy. I am eager to satisfy.



Luv,




1*866*376*5607

No comments:

Post a Comment