Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twisted Desires: Fantasy Rape Phone sex with Daddy's Little girl Raina.

Hello.

Twisted Desires: Fantasy Rape Phone sex with Daddy's Little girl Raina.
I have twisted desires and I love all kinds of taboo phonesex; including the fantasy, rape phone sex. The rape fantasy varies from time to time; but, no matter the role play it will get me hot.




I love being daddys little girl perhaps daddy had a little to much to drink in this fantasy and can't help himself? Or maybe you want a date rape fantasy call? Or you have been secretly watching me? And have been plotting against me for weeks and tonight is the night? No matter how twisted and taboo the fantasy I am the girl for you...

I will make all of your phone sex fantasies come true!



Bad Girl Raina.




I am full of surprises and you will love every minute with me. Mention you saw my blog entry and I will give you *5 free minutes* on your paid call.


Please don't be shy. I am eager to satisfy.




Luv,






1*866*376*5607


No comments:

Post a Comment