Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shout out to my panty loving, ass sniffing lawyer...

Hello.

I have to give a shout out to my favorite ass sniffing lawyer. He loves what a dirty little cum slut I am. I love how he spoils me and takes me panty shopping. I love teasing him and the thought of my tight wet pussy in a sexy new pair of panties that he just bought me, drives him wild. I love how vulnarable he is...



My tight pink pussy is so hard to resist and I love bending over and making him sniff my sweet ass! I always enjoyroleplaying with my favorite dirty talking lawyer. Thanks for the hot panty sniffing phone sex !



No matter how twisted and taboo the fantasy I am the girl for you...

I will make all of your phone sex fantasies come true!



Bad Girl Raina.




I am full of surprises and you will love every minute with me. Mention you saw my blog entry and I will give you *5 free minutes* on your paid call.


Please don't be shy. I am eager to satisfy.




Luv,






1*866*376*5607


No comments:

Post a Comment